Any success or failure depends on the content presented by the online casino. To achieve success and honor among players, manufacturers of licensed games for casinos must follow specific requirements for their suppliers:
- No fakes - all soft should be as clean as possible, i.e., have documents confirming that all quality checks passed, and at least one gambling license is available;
- In the 21st century, people prefer mobile devices and tablets, i.e., that is always at hand. Therefore high-quality content is equally adapted to portable devices with Internet access;
- To involve all categories of citizens, reputable slot machines manufacturers create applications that even those who have a slow Internet connection for any reason can play without any problems;
- High-quality graphics and animation are also relevant today, because the old generation of players have already had quite enough games from the past, and the new generation love breathtaking and exciting games;
- The RTP rate (Return to Player) should be at least 90%, while at present any manufacturer is striving for the return of slots to be at least 94-96%.
🎰 History of Slot Machines
Perhaps, you may be surprised, but the prototype of the slot machine appeared first at the end of the 19th century, namely in 1887, thanks to Charles Frey! It was a floor mechanism, and a player had to pull the handle to activate it. Players personally calculated the best option for stopping the movement of the gaming machine to create a winning combination. The American company Bally Technologies took the next global step in the world of gambling - it released the first-ever electronic 3-reel slot called Money Honey, which forever went down in the history of gambling. Then the company Sircoma joined this process, and its technology is still in use - in 1980 it was them who began to use the random number generator.
Today, any provider certifies their slots to guarantee maximum fair play. After that, there began to appear the companies that started to create slot machines, and with further development of technologies, they switched to online gambling. Among the most popular slot manufacturers, it is worth mentioning such famous giants as Novomatic (1980), Amatic (1993), Microgaming (1994), NetEnt (1996), Playtech (1999).
All existing manufacturers of licensed games for casinos work not only for the number of attracted players but also for quality. Together with that, some of the developers follow the idea that it is necessary to create not only modern slots but also to please players who like classic 3-reel slot machines. Others believe, at the same time, that in the 21st century, people have no right and desire to play games from the old times, and they create real advanced masterpieces. It is worth taking a look at both types of slot machines and their manufacturers:
- Novomatic - is an Austrian company with a long history, which has, in its portfolio, several hundred games for every taste. In addition to creating new ones, the manufacturer often improves old games, paying maximum attention to gaming functionality. This particular company created most of the games that are considered classics.
- Microgaming - is a company established at the end of the 20th century. They create games with exciting features, enormous jackpots, and breathtaking stories. Not to mention at the game Playboy.
- A new generation of software manufacturers presents companies such as, for example, Rabcat. The team of developers has licenses and works for the young and modern players, creating beautiful slot machines that are impressive not only by their honesty but also by the stories. Since each slot offers high quality, a meaningful story, and a unique theme, games are not released as often as many players would like to, however, getting a new product from this manufacturer, many players will keep it in their hearts. So, in their slots, you will find animated videos, original stories, and even humor.
- Another modern manufacturer of slot machines is Yggdrasil. Like Rabcat, they use in their slot games excellent soundtracks, high-quality graphics and 3D technology, which let the users not only to play but also to participate in the game.
Today, any online casino prefers to use not only the games of the most famous software manufacturers but also choose the less popular developers who have just started their way recently. But casinos mainly select those who are responsible, having licenses and permissions from various jurisdictions. Slot manufacturers made the main conclusion for their activity - it is necessary to feel the mood of the players together with the quality of their games, and this will undoubtedly lead to success.