2BY2 Gaming is an independent company creating content for land-based and online casinos, engaged in social gambling and consulting services in the gambling industry. The provider is especially proud that their organization has 125 years of cumulative experience in gaming development, 65 patents received, and 35 are in the process of obtaining.
The company is well-known to remote players for its innovative video slots. At the moment, the developer's portfolio includes a little over 30 models of the games. Despite the short period of its presence in the gambling industry, this supplier's products are attractive to both players and large partner companies. Recently, the company has increasingly begun to present releases of its new products.
History of the Company
A very young developer is relatively new in the market, and it doesn't have a long story to tell about. At the same time, an experienced team does its job to delight users with their high-quality novelties.
The company has been operating in this field since 2012. Its office is located in Chicago, USA. Sridhar Joshi, an experienced person in the gambling industry, became the company's founder and CEO. He started his career in 1991 when he became an ordinary employee of WMS Gaming. His responsibilities included the development of slot machines. His right-hand man in the new company became his colleague from the previous place of work, Darryl Hughes. Today he is the company’s director of product development and operations manager.
Characteristics of the Products
Since the beginning of the company's activities, the provider has presented more than 30 video slots. The company's products have certain features that distinguish the slot machines of this particular manufacturer from other companies' games:
- Most often, their main characters are people. Fantasy heroes also frequently participate in games, such as Medusa's Golden Gaze, Humpty Dumpty Wild Riches, etc.;
- Most of the gaming options have traditional five reels. The developer occasionally provides gaming machines with a unique reel field, as in the games Wolfheart, African Legends, etc. However, fans of 3-reel slots will not find them in the company's portfolio, since it doesn't provide them at the moment;
- The developer often introduces generous bonuses to their product. Each slot of the provider contains Bonus and Sticky symbols, and a Scatter. You can regularly find Free Spins in their games, as well as one Bonus round;
- There is no variety in winning lines. All slots have 25-40 pay lines;
- The provider allows players to stop the reels at any time;
- The maximum bet size will not impress those who choose slots with high limits. But the minimum bets will please those players who do not want to risk large amounts;
- A high RTP level should also be considered an equally important product characteristic. On average, it is 96%, but not less than 95.5%.
Special Features of the Product
This provider creates all its video slots using SSL encryption. Thus, the developer's team protects its slot machines from outside interference. This technology today is one of the primary ones for the creation of gaming content.
The company often uses mathematical models in its products that create a balance between volatility and RTP. The developer considers the use of patented game mechanics important in their products. Thanks to them, the gameplay becomes even more exciting. Thus, in the games Wolfheart, Giant Riches, and others, the company used the patented Mega Play Reels method. On its basis, two 5x3 games were combined into one, and two 1x6 and two 3x3 machines became available. This technological method provides more winning combinations, which means that it becomes even more exciting to expect wins.
Besides, the games created by this developer are perfectly adapted for desktop PCs, laptops, and mobile devices. Moreover, gamblers can also play them in land-based and social casinos.
The Company’s Partnership
The business owner mentioned above is a person who has reached incredible heights in the previous place of work. Therefore the company entered into favorable contracts at the very beginning of its activities. The provider's games are currently available at thousands of casinos all around the world.
2BY2 Gaming works in partnership with Blueberry and Bally Technologies to present its products in land-based casinos. According to the agreements concluded between these companies, the provider's products are distributed to land-based casinos and are popular among players there.
Another area of partnership is the distribution of slots through the Oryx Gaming platform. The Diamond Falls video slot was the first, but not the last result of the cooperation between these two famous studios.