Push Gaming provider was launched relatively long ago, in 2010. The developer is a studio creating games and other software products for online casinos. All its software is adapted for various mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, thanks to modern HTML5 technology.
The company's head office is located in London, Great Britain. Its staff consists of specialists who have previously worked in other software development companies, for example, Amaya, NextGen Gaming, Scientific Games, etc.
At the end of 2016, from the very beginning of the company's activities, it released a total of 15 games, which, of course, is a relatively small figure. However, this did not prevent the provider from becoming a partner for many companies developing offline gaming machines, which favorably affected its growth. Besides, during that time, the developer gained significant experience in creating high-quality software for online casinos.
The Company’s Activities
A relatively small portfolio, consisting of only 15 games the company developed, does not prevent it from being entirely successful. One of the main reasons for this success is James Marshall, the founder of the studio. Marshall has previously worked in another gaming software company NextGen Gaming. Later he used his experience gained during his work there for creating his own company. Winston Lee is another person whose contribution to the studio's development is no less significant. Before working here, he held executive positions at famous companies developing slot machines and table games, such as Cryptologic, IGT, and Scientific Games. The studio's team consists of talented and highly qualified specialists, doing their best to create only high-quality software products.
The founder of the company, James Marshall, once said that there is a considerable difference between gaming developers for virtual and land-based casinos. Although they all strive to achieve one goal, namely, attracting as many players as possible, the modern world has its own rules. Therefore, today it is much more profitable to promote the company's software on the Internet since it is more affordable than playing in land-based casinos.
This developer's team is not engaged in creating online casinos. They exclusively work on B2B (business-to-business). Their tasks mainly include providing all kinds of support to land-based casinos and online casino software providers. Their services include, for example, consulting for promoting your product for mobile devices, selling games, and assisting customers in obtaining a license, development of games and their further integration into the API system, software transformation in various directions (graphics, sounds, animation effects, etc.), game testing, software performance improvement, and much more.
History of the Company
As mentioned above, the company was founded by James Marshall in 2010, with the assistance of Winston Lee. Initially, the developers had a goal to create software for online casinos. They planned to develop and transfer the most popular slots from land-based casinos to the online space. Of course, this niche has already been occupied by other providers, and this idea was far from new. Nevertheless, the company's management decided to make this a priority in its work:
- In 2011, Push Gaming obtained licenses to develop slot machines from Magic Dreams, Psiclone Games, and Ace Gaming.
- In 2012, the company's team created the first licensed game in collaboration with the Gala Coral Group. Together with that, such giants as Playtech, Openbet, and Microgaming became the provider's partners. Simultaneously, its games were hosted at the famous William Hill Casino.
- In 2013, the company changed the initial direction after its management decided to stop transferring games from land-based casinos to the online space. After that, the studio specialized in developing games using HTML5 technology. The company also signed an agreement with Unibet and developed exclusive software for the Unibet Casino network.
- In 2014, the studio, for unknown reasons, disappeared from the online gambling market. However, at the end of the year, the company returned. It marked its return with the opening of a new portal.
- In 2015, the developer released the Bonus Beans slot machine in the desktop version and the Unibet Casino's mobile application. In the same year, it released a new game called Golden Farm. This game became the very first in the company's portfolio, fully developed using HTML5 technology. This feature made it possible to launch the game both on computers and any mobile devices. At the end of the year, another festive event for the developer took place. After signing an agreement, Relax Gaming becomes the studio's partner.
In 2016, the developer concluded two more contracts with famous companies such as LeoVegas and Hero Gaming. The studio simultaneously released several new games, such as Humpty Dumpty Goes Live, Meet the Meerkats, Peter and the Lost Boys, and Gems of the Gods. There was also a presentation of the Ultimate Dream Team game, released exclusively for Betsson online casino. This game became available at this casino just before the start of Euro 2016. By the end of 2016, there were 15 developments in the company's gaming catalog, which players could find in more than 20 different online casinos.